Your September Inspirational Verse
"Give, then to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."
Events & Worship:
10:30 AM Sundays - Millbrook Presbyterian Services
1:30 PM Sundays - Pentecostals of Fresno Services
MONTHLY SECOND SUNDAY COMMUNION LUNCH
We invite all who attend our Worship Service at 10:30 AM to come and have Lunch with us at 12 Noon in the Fellowship Hall
(immediately following Sunday Service)
Except May when Lunch will be on the Third Sunday to enable Families to celebrate Mother's Day after Church
MILLBROOK CHURCH OFFICE
The office is open Wednesday & Thursday 10 AM to 1 PM
Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays by Appointment Only
PENTECOSTALS OF FRESNO OFFICE
The POF office is open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 3 PM
Food distribution is every Wednesday (except holidays)
10 AM to 1 PM
You must have a Government issued photo ID to request food
MILLBROOK CHURCH TUESDAY AFTERNOON BIBLE STUDY
Tuesday Afternoons Fall Bible Study Fall/Winter Dates TBA
2 PM to 3:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall
MILLBROOK CHURCH BOARD MEETING
Second Thursday of the Month at 11 AM in the Library
Special Congregational Meeting September 12, 2021 immediately after Church during the Communion Lunch in the Fellowship Hall
Third Sunday in January at 12:30 PM in the Sanctuary
Special Meetings will be announced as necessary
EASTER MORNING SERVICE
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE
Christmas Eve December 24
6:30 PM in the Sanctuary
We are available to rent for events, weddings, quincernera's, etc.
For all events we will be following the Fresno County Guidelines for Faith Based Organizations. The information is available below in a PDF format and should be read carefully before deciding if you wish to hold an event during this restrictive time. We would be able to facilitate most events outdoors. and events of 100 or less in the Fellowship Hall.
Call the Church Office at 559-227-5355 for information and an application or download Application Request, Use Fees and Sq Footage below.
- Robert and Annette are leading the Barnabas Team in addition to heading up our Discipleship Services in addition to our home visits or ministerial visitation services. Just call the Church or email them via the contact page on this website and they will be in-touch with you right away. However bear in mind that voice messages are only picked up on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10 am and 1 pm.
- Food Pantry - Is open Wednesdays from 10 AM till 1 PM. We are always happy to accept donations of canned or packaged food to help feed the elderly and disadvantaged. Lists of foods needed is available via the link below and in the Church Lobby. Monetary donations are also accepted at any time. Drop off of any food items should be coordinated through Carolie Jensen via email at: email@example.com or you may contact her on her Cell Phone at 559-977-2426.
- Second Sunday Communion Lunch is at 12 Noon immediately following Services
- The Board of Elders Meets the Second Thursday of the month in the Library at 11:00 am. Guests are welcome by appointment (Call the Office at 559-227-5355 or email the church for appointment).
- To have your Announcements in the Bulletin or listed here send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Announcements must be approved before being listed
- Prayer Requests are accepted at any time just call and let us know or leave a voice mail or email us at email@example.com
Volunteer Opportunities at Millbrook Presbyterian Church
- Prayer Leader for a Prayer Group (Meet once a week, Phone, Text, Email)
- Office Clerk - 1, 2 or 3 days a week or whatever fits your schedule
- Food Bank Data Entry Clerk; 1 day per month
- Children's Church Coordinator
- Youth Church Coordinator (Jr. and Sr. High)